The way you move is a mystery

Lol this song that this girl had in a video in 2nd period is stuck in my head. I haven't touched my Animal Crossing in a few days, seeing as all I've been playing is Persona 3. I'm bringing up my video grade! I deserve a gold star! You get a real sense of accomplishment when you actually finish a project lol.

I didn't sleep last night so I'm gonna see if I can catch some Z's tonight and also so that I don't fall asleep when drawin again. Last time I fell asleep when drawing. I woke up to find drool on the page that leaked like five pages lol.

I finally found some templates for Manga manuscript paper! Thank god! I can finally start on flippin LoM. Well I'ma rest up so I don't doze off in first period tomorrow.
Later. Good night :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the templates for manga manuscript paper?
bornbadbrat@yahoo.com

Post a Comment