Bao Bao

I just ate a bao. I was starving D: I was able to install Premiere Pro CS3. I found a serial number that worked for it and I was able to install the full version, however dummy me couldn't find where it had been installed to. So I clicked on the Adobe Premiere Pro folder and clicked this one button and it started to Re-install Premiere Pro.

Omg..So it started to install again. As if I hadn't had enough waiting the first time I installed it =__=; I decided to take a nap while it reinstalled. Well After it reinstalled it asked for a serial number again so I re-entered the number and it didn't work! o_0; I checked it a hundred times and it was right but it would not work. So i was like What the heck?! I ended up installing the Trial version. Now wait till you hear this.

The entire reason I downloaded Premiere Pro was so I could work on my videos for my video class since I can't work well in that class and my deadlines are piling up. When I was finally able to open Premiere Pro, it wouldn't let me open the project I had saved on my Flash drive. Turns out I need the files that were used physically on my computer. I had tried to pull the Avi. file onto my flash drive but it was like 1.7 million KB, far too big for my flash drive and no one in class knew how to compress down my Avi. file... Errrgh. =__=

On top of all this, my sister dropped off her kid at my house. And so now there's a little munchkin running around the house until Saturday. Jasmine, when I still in an apartment, had drawn over a bunch of my manga. I was extremely pissed as I spent hours scrubbing away the ink with a hot towel. The only good thing about today was that I was actually able to doodle a bit. I've started compiling character concepts for my Manga. The bad thing, however, is that Jasmine might go into my room and draw all over my sketches and Manga.

I'm trying to tell my brothers to keep her out of my room but heck if they care. Selfish bastards only care about their own possessions. If I get home from school and find my stuff all drawn on, my alarm clock reset, or scribbles on my wall, Someone is going to pay. My entire life (That I can remember, so like since 8th grade) I have always been calm. I have never snapper or released my anger in any way, I just hold it in. But if I come home to find my stuff vandalized that's crossing the line, I've passed my limit years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment